Pentel “Share Your Secrets” Giveaway
Some things are worth sharing.
Pentel of America has some secrets. Surprising, right!? For instance, did you know that the Sign Pen was carried by the Gemini 6 and 7 flight crews? Well, here are some others:
- Pentel of America was officially founded in 1965, but we actually started selling our world famous Sign Pen in the U.S. back in 1963!
- President Lyndon B. Johnson signed his famous “Great Society” State of the Union Address with a Pentel Sign Pen.
- Pentel developed the first fully-automated Pen assembly line.
- Pentel was the first to develop a brush pen using artificial fiber.
- Pentel is the only pen manufacturer to ever be awarded the prestigious Deming Prize for manufacturing excellence.
- There are 26 Pentel offices around the world.
- Super Hi-Polymer lead was introduced in 1980. It is still the #1 selling lead in the world.
- Pentel created the first side-advanced mechanical pencil – the Quicker Clicker. It is still popular today.
We think that some of the best kept secrets are worth sharing. Do you have some tips or best kept secrets that have helped you every day? Maybe it’s the extra ingredient you add to your favorite cupcake recipe, or the secret technique you use to create lovely flourishes with one of our Pentel Brush Pens. Whatever your helpful advice or best kept secret is, we’d like to know!
The “Share Your Secrets” Giveaway starts August 1, 2015.
Winners will be chosen at random each week during the month of August 2015.
- Week 1 – Wuttisak T.
- Week 2 – Becky B.
- Week 3 – Jason Y.
- Week 4 – Denise S.