Pentel Handwriting Challenge #1: The Fine Print
For the next three weeks, in honor of National Handwriting Day, we will be hosting The Pentel Handwriting Challenge. Each week there will be a new challenge that puts your handwriting skills to the test; and each week there will be a randomly selected winner. Below, you’ll find out everything you need to know about this week’s challenge.
THE FINE PRINT
- Grab a piece of tissue paper and a pencil, preferably a Pentel one.
- Using the pencil write the following on the tissue paper: My handwriting isn’t that bad.
- There’s only one catch: you can’t rip the tissue paper.
- Take a picture showcasing your accomplishment.
- Upload your picture to Facebook, Instagram, OR Twitter using the hashtag #PentelChallenge
- Note: Your entry won’t show up if you have a private account.
A backpack filled with Pentel products — up to $250 worth.
All winners will be chosen in random at the end of the challenge week. Entries for this week’s challenge ends on January 17, 2015. Must reside in the U.S.
Click for Full Rules & Regulations.