Aunt Peaches Pen Organizer
Collecting pens, pencils and markers is an easy habit to pick up without trying. Professionals, students, artists, kids and adults alike…everyone loves a good pen! Because keeping your pens organized and handy at all times is key, why not create a fun and functional desktop organizer? This project will take little effort or money and will keep your pens at-the-ready at all times!
- Shoe box
- Empty aluminum cans (can opener may be required)
- Decorative papers and tape
1. Remove the tops of the cans and clean the insides thoroughly. Leftover soup and soda cans make an excellent choice.
2. Use decorative papers and tape to cover the outside of the shoebox.
3. Nestle cans inside the shoebox as snuggly as possible, using a variety of can sizes to fill the box completely.
About the Author Peaches is the artist and author behind Aunt Peaches, dubbed “the Citizen Kane of craft blogs” by the Huffington Post. Always on the lookout for clever ideas, Peaches shares creative and inexpensive how-to projects for those who love where they live. Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.